What is the North Carolina Brewers Celebration?
An event celebrating the growth of craft beer in North Carolina – where it’s been, where it is today, and where the future is headed. The North Carolina Brewers Celebration will give attendees a comprehensive look inside the North Carolina beer scene.
– Brewers from each brewery will be pouring the beer.
– The event will showcase the state’s oldest breweries, newest breweries, the largest and smallest and everywhere in between.
– Breweries creating specific styles will be represented. Examples include Haw River Farmhouse Ales brewing farmhouse style beer; Highland Brewing Co. focusing on Scottish Ales; and Weeping Radish Restaurant & Brewery brewing German style beer
– Specialty beer bars will sample beer from breweries that are not already pouring!
– Local hop & grain farmers will be on hand to educate attendees on the ingredients that go into beer.
– Learn about the industry surrounding the craft. The North Carolina Brewers Celebration will feature farmers, growers, equipment manufacturers and homebrew supply stores
Plus, breweries who have not opened their doors yet will team up with homebrew shops for a live demonstration. (Information via allaboutbeer.com)